Who are we?
We CampusGrüne stand for sustainability, diversity, better study conditions and more quality of life on campus. We are students from all faculties and are THE university group at the CAU that implements these goals in the Senate, the Student Parliament (StuPa), the Students Union (AStA) and with actions so that all students can benefit.
Through your vote, and because it enables us to send the largest list in the StuPa and representatives to the Senate, we have achieved a lot for you in the last semesters: Finally, the statewide semester ticket is available! The Mental-Health-Awareness-Week, the bicycle day & the bicycle repair stations, the fight against the protection of historical monuments, improvements in examination regulations, the university sports trial week at the beginning of the semester, climate-damaging air travel is no longer subsidized by student funds and much more.
Without your vote for us, none of this would be possible!
We would like to continue to support your goals and actively shape the CAU for the better. =)
What do we stand for?
- Take environmental & climate protection finally seriously! We demand climate-friendlier canteen meals, for example by a wider range of vegetarian and vegan food and a climate traffic light label for all meals. In addition, the CAU urgently needs budget-friendly (not 2,000€ – 3,000€ !) and environmentally friendly excursion destinations.
- Better study conditions: Workspaces for students on campus and in the libraries, more digital formats in teaching (even after Corona), still no compulsory attendance, design and planning of the campus – we are committed to making studying and campus life better for everyone.
- Diversity and equality: We want a colorful and open campus and a study program where everyone has equal opportunities and conditions!
- Living on campus: We fight for good and affordable student housing throughout the city and on campus. We want lively university quarters with up to 1.000 dormitory places, so that after 4 pm the sidewalks are not rolled up and the campus is dead.
- Promoting sustainable mobility: Getting to the university by bike or by tram in a relaxed and safe way or travelling to Schleswig-Holstein and Hamburg at a reasonable price with a semester ticket – we want to pursue these goals for you!
If you want to improve your studies, the university and life on campus together with us – then give us your vote. Vote CampusGrüne!